The 276: Waffle shoes and feel good news.
Scroll to the end for the answer.
TikTok Commerce 2022
#FunFact: Nearly 75% of TikTok shoppers worldwide shop on TikTok when they stumble across something in the feed. Source: Bazaarvoice
Out of the Box Pop-Up Collabs
- Cheetos and Forever 21
- Lego and Stranger Things
- Vans and Harry Potter
- Sharpie and Nike
#SpacesWanted: Discover Your Next Tenant!
Collingwood, Blue Mountain, Niagara Falls | Seeking kiosk or 2,000 sq. ft. of inline space for ponchos, shawls and other gift items.
- Montreal | A beer company is looking to do an activation during the MONTREAL GRAND PRIX 2022. They are looking for a 3,000 sq. ft. streetfront location with windows on Ste. Catherine Street near Peel. Activation will run from June 13-19.
Toronto | Coffee company seeking 200-600 sq. ft. in the downtown core, financial district or along Queen St W.
- Toronto | Digital native women’s apparel brand is looking for a 1,500 sq. ft. location in tourist areas outside of the GTA, preferably storefront from April-September.
- Toronto | Looking for a storefront space on Queen or Dundas Street West for a pop-up art gallery between 1,000-2,000 sq. ft. in size.
Vancouver | Gift set company selling body products, candles, scents and home goods seeking 500-1,000 sq. ft. Malls and storefront spaces of interest.
projeX by pop-up go is a virtual pop-up marketplace and online shopping destination that connects consumers to a diverse variety of small businesses, boutiques, and local retailers, allowing them to discover high-quality, exclusive, and exciting finds. Brands can sell directly to consumers, create virtual pop-up stores, or host digital experiences – all in one place. It’s a great way to launch a new product, test a new concept, or build an online presence.
Interested in being one of the first brands on projeX? Apply now!
Have an Interesting Perspective on Your Industry that You’d Like to Share?
Discover Your Perfect Pop-Up Space! #BrandsWanted
- 600 sq. ft. of high exposure space available in dense commercial node of the downtown core.
- 1,000 sq. ft. of shared space available for pop-ups in Mile End.
- 2,000 sq. ft. expansive ground floor showroom, generous storage areas and full size basement.
- 1,300 sq. ft. ground floor retail space and includes a vented commercial kitchen and wood burning fireplace. Close neighbors to this space include Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior and other world class brands.
- 4,000 sq. ft. available on Queen West near Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- 20,000 sq. ft. available on Bloor Street in Yorkville.
- 5,000 sq. ft. (over two levels) of dedicated pop-up space in Burnaby now booking for July 2022. Perfect for brand activations, services launches, event space and more!
What We’re Reading