NEW retail space adjacent to Lawrence Park and Lytton Park.
Weekday foot-traffic of wealthy stay-at-home moms, retirees, and private school kids.
Weekend crowd includes families and condo-dwellers. Stunning, modern, and newly built retail space available for short-term leases. Turnkey unit includes all utilities (even internet!). Details below...
[[Leased until end of June 2019]]
- Located in Uptown Yonge, an area known for its quality retail
- 5 mins drive from Lawrence Park and Forest Hill
- 8 mins walk from 100s of new condos at Yonge & Eglinton
- Adjacent to high-end boutique brands and labels (Club Monaco, Want, Sporting Life, L'Occitane, etc...)
- Regular daytime foot traffic thanks to wealthy stay-at-home moms in the area
- High level of weekend foot traffic from surrounding community
- New black aluminium and glass storefront
- 11' wide storefront including glass door
- 10' high windows
- Use of full 15' x 2' sign band along top
- Use of adjacent door's glass for vinyl sign (see image)
- 1,200 sqft retail space
- 30 high-power LED retail light fixtures, each with three adjustable lights
- white walls and ceiling
- white "wood" laminate plank flooring
- new furnace w/HRV allows for all interior air to be replaced w/fresh air every 3 hours
- 1,000 sqft basement w/staff washroom
- free parking at rear for four cars
RENT INCLUDES UTILITIES (water/heat/electrical/internet) !
- $1,200/weekend (Fri - Sun)
Wifi, Parking, Bathroom(s), Electricity, Air conditioning, Heating, Stock room, Lighting, Street level